HRIS Project Manager
JR04366 - JOB_POSTING-3-3106
Publicado el 15 de septiembre, 2023
The Woodlands, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Aplicaciones y Tecnología
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. The aim of Ferrovial Corporation is to design the Company’s strategy, establishing global policies, guidelines and action guides related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, IT, Innovation, etc.), which subsequently are developed and adapted to the specificities of each Business Unit. Additionally, it performs a function of providing corporate services to the different companies of the group, while consolidating its information.
HRIS Project Manager will serve as frontline and responsible for managing projects and providing support for Workday, UKG Core and UTA to support the business for our global HCM systems. HRIS position requires or will acquire diverse system application knowledge to support Workday and UKG users.
Functions key to success:
- Ability to apply discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Attention-to-detail, with a propensity to complete work accurately and with a focus on quality.
- Capacity to work effectively both independently and as a member of Global HRIS team; primarily supporting US & Canada HR team members across all parts of the business to align policy and drive Human Resource & IT procedures and strategy.
- Operates under general supervision, receives direction on processes and methods as assigned. Must be resourceful, proactive, able to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Project management capabilities: manage user requirements, IT providers, planning and budget.
- Coordinate the HRIS team in the US including internal and external resources
- Identify improvement opportunities and propose automation in processes in order to reduce the volume of manual tasks (password reset, unlock account, role assignment, etc)
- Offer daily Workday support to user by responding to questions about processes and the impact of integration with UKG.
- Offer daily UKG access support to users by responding to questions and concerns at all levels within the organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements data gathering and reporting methods and procedures for functional team.
- Test, and deploy new integrations in alignment with evolving business needs and automation opportunities.
- Uses spreadsheets, databases, and relevant software to provide ongoing analysis of operational activities. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including how to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, and other functions necessary to conduct ad-hoc data audits.
- Understand internal mechanisms to carry out health checks pre and post implementation of integrations.
- Leads and engages in business analysis, data analysis, and design analysis collaborating with HR, IT, and ERP stakeholders for the new web-based application.
- Creation of comprehensive testing plan to encompass project goals.
- Manages requirement traceability information and tracking of requirements through the stages of implementation of the web-based application.
- Identifies the impacts and dependencies of the new system.
- Translates customer's business problem or opportunity and designs a virtualized solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Collaborate with the technical team to seamlessly integrate development process with testing plans.
- Review Workday information to ensure data integrity; edit input documents for accuracy and monitor output for system problems.
- Working knowledge of all Workday modules, including other areas not specific to this role (e.g., Comp, Benefits, Talent Management, etc.)
- Provide user training material or on-demand navigation lessons.
Tier 1 Support member, will be trained by US HRIS mentor(s) and shadow in the following areas:
- UKG HCM Core and UTA
- Workday HCM, ORG, RCM, ONB, EIBs, Core Connectors, and PECI
- Active Directory
- Global Protect
- MS Teams and O365
- Other IS/IT HR Applications
Cross Team Collaboration
- Cross train to support non-integrated products.
- Work together with Senior HRIS to ensure we maintain the highest customer standards and compliant with all HR components.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field, or required.
- Minor in Human Resources, a plus
- 2+ years of experience with data and system integration, data analytics tools (i.e., Excel, PDF parsing software, Spotfire), data modeling, data warehousing and working with structured and unstructured data to extract necessary data elements.
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI),
- 2+ years’ experience with HR Technology, Cloud Technology, or integrated software testing.
- 2+years’ experience managing IT projects, HRIS projects a plus.
Language Skills Required (Read, Write, And Oral)
- English Fluent, Spanish knowledge is a plus.
- This position is performed in an office environment in the USA in the Houston Metro Area.
- Core business work hours 8 AM to 5 PM CST
- Sitting – work at a desk and move around work areas.
- Speaking/hearing – engage orally in conversation with others in the USA and Canada and the corporate team in Spain.
- Seeing – effectively use a computer screen to read and interpret content
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting for you!
Business Systems AnalystDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 31 de julio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo