Insurance Risk Analyst
JR05822 - JOB_POSTING-3-5368
Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Austin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Financiación y Tesorería
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. The aim of Ferrovial Corporation is to design the Company’s strategy, establishing global policies, guidelines and action guides related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, IT, Innovation, etc.), which subsequently are developed and adapted to the specificities of each Business Unit. Additionally, it performs a function of providing corporate services to the different companies of the group, while consolidating its information.
Manage the insurance policies taken out and the claims arising in their area of responsibility, in accordance with the instructions of the Risk Manager reporting to then, with the aim of ensuring that the necessary information required for decision-making in the Department is obtained.
- Participation in the design and implementation of insurance programs for Cintra, Ferrovial Airports and Ferrovial Construction International for the USA, Canada and Australia.
- Negotiating and arranging insurance policies and programs with brokers and insurers.
- Advising Ferrovial's facilities and subsidiaries in the aforementioned territories and business units on all risk insurance matters, including tendering procedures, and negotiating with partners and customers.
- Managing, processing and advising on claims that may affect Ferrovial's assets and subsidiaries in the above-mentioned territories and business lines.
2-3 years of professional experience in the insurance sector.
At least as important as your insurance skills is your ability to bridge cultural differences.
University Degree Insurance Risk Management, Engineering, law degree or economics, or similar.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
Project Finance DirectorSan Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Financiación y Tesorería Publicado el 16 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo