Investment Analysis and Modelling
JR02770 - JOB_POSTING-3-4647
Publicado el 3 de enero, 2024
Planificación Financiera y Control
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Your mission will be to develop valuation models and economic-financial analysis that support decision-making in energy asset acquisition, bidding and divestment processes; as well as the valuation of assets in portfolio in order to make proposals that optimize the economic and financial viability of these assets.
· Perform the economic and financial analysis and valuation of investment and divestment projects of the business unit, in collaboration with business development, financing, taxation, external advisors and partners.
· Develop, coordinate and manage the preparation of financial valuation models that support decision making in acquisition, bidding and financing processes.
· Draft the necessary documentation to comply with procedures (internal or external) in the investment and project financing analysis.
· Analyze the assets in portfolio and make proposals to optimize their economic and financial viability.
· Prepare and update the valuation models of the assets in portfolio, both for internal purposes and for processes with third parties.
· Prepare specific "ad hoc" studies relevant for decision making by Senior Management.
· Support the department in the preparation of financial reports.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering (with subsequent training in the area of finance) and high motivation for investment analysis and project finance.
· Valuable Master in Finance or MBA in a prestigious business school or CFA
· At least 6-8 years of experience in the described responsibilities. Additional experience will be valuable.
· Valuable to have worked in an infrastructure / renewable energy company or in the Modeling or Project Finance department of a Big Four.
· Essential to have a very high level in the preparation of financial models for the valuation of investments in the infrastructure sector with complex financing structures.
· Essential to have a high level of programming in Visual Basic.
· Very high level of English is required.
· Availability to travel.
· Analytical capacity
· Problem solving and strategic planning capacity
· High level of autonomy and proactivity in the continuous search for improvements and proposal of solutions
· Ability to make decisions quickly and in a context of limited information
· Flexibility and ability to react under pressure
· Communication skills
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting for you!
Cost Controller - MadridMadrid (España) Tiempo Completo Planificación Financiera y Control Publicado el 19 de febrero, 2024
Investment Analysis and ModellingMadrid (España) Tiempo Completo Planificación Financiera y Control Publicado el 15 de febrero, 2024
Finance Manager – Europe & New MarketsMadrid, Madrid (España) Tiempo Completo Planificación Financiera y Control Publicado el 18 de enero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo