M&E Project Manager
Publicado el 12 de diciembre, 2022
Middlesex, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
M&E project manager
Location: Heathrow Airport
About Ferrovial Construction:
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Norwich Western Link, Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals.
As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Ferrovial Construction has been working at Heathrow Airport for over 10 years delivering some of the most complex infrastructure projects to high quality, safety and environmental standards. We have focused on design and build projects with a mix of contractual arrangements. This has enabled us to refine our management procedures in response to Heathrow’s Employers Requirements and Ferrovial Construction own internal management systems.
Since joining Heathrow’s framework in 2014, Ferrovial Construction has delivered a variety of airside and landside projects across the whole airport. For example, we have delivered new taxiways and rehabilitated existing taxiways and the southern runway. We have also redeveloped sterile and grass areas and replaced critical assets, such as fire main, fuel main and HV ducts. We are currently working alongside Heathrow to rehabilitate assets with expired design life’s and plan for a future runway resurfacing project. We are constantly designing and planning our works around critical assets and engaging with different key stakeholders in order to deliver Heathrow value for money.
Reporting to the Area Lead deliver a safe, efficient and quality project, exceeding expectations in terms of programme and budget.
• Provide pre-construction support while projects are developed, managing interfaces with the client, designers and third parties.
• Management and oversight of all areas of the project which have been assigned to the employee and delivering successful project outcomes
• Communicating effectively at all levels including site management, technical specialists, commercial staff, planners, engineers, supervisory staff operatives, suppliers, third parties and client representatives.
• Coordinate the inputs and outputs of the project with the departments of H&S and Wellbeing, Quality, Commercial, Project Controls, Planning, Environmental, Engineering, Finance, HAL, subcontracts, workforce and suppliers.
• Maintaining high personal standards in health and safety and supporting others in the same. Ensuring the adoption of ASAR and LIFE initiatives across the wider team. Participate in the Weekly Engagement Tour when the rota states so. Maintaining high standards in environmental and sustainability awareness.
• Driving quality delivery through effective planning and right-first-time delivery. Leading, supervising and mentoring your team and other team members.
• Thorough review of the drawings coming from Engineering and ensure comments are captured and addressed.
• Managing, supervising, and mentoring the project team as appropriate.
• Adopting, maintaining, and promoting cost-conscious management through efficient use of all resources.
• Establishing, maintaining, and monitoring an effective, schedule-based cost management system, to facilitate financial control with reliable Bottom-Up Forecast (Master) and assisting the Area Lead for the Month-End Cost report.
• Ensuring realistic schedules are prepared, managed, monitored, reviewed, and updated according to the requirements of the project and contract.
• Ensuring processes are in place for the preparation, review and briefing of method statements, activity plans and risk assessments and measures implemented to ensure they are reviewed and updated accordingly.
• Ensuring systems are in place for the timely preparation of records for payment purposes in appropriate form.
• Ensuring all necessary site-based appointments are made with suitably trained and experienced staff.
• Using appropriate and effective communication methods such as recorded internal weekly progress meetings to communicate with the whole project team.
• Keeping line management appraised of potential risks and opportunities associated with the projects and the potential for future work opportunities.
• Maintaining close working relationship with company support departments to ensure the project receives maximum support and can maximize opportunities for sharing knowledge.
• Supporting all staff under your supervision in achieving their own performance and development goals.
• Keeping abreast of progress and developments in the industry and specific professional fields.
• Establishing close working relationship with Agents, engineers and works supervisory staff (Works Managers/General Foreman) to ensure the cost-effective management of labour and plant.
- Airport experience/ critical areas experience
- Experience of working in an international organization
- Experience managing complex projects or packages for a Main Contractor.
- Experience in stakeholder’s management
- Member of the APM or equivalent
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #midseniorlevel
Agent (Civil Engineer)Middlesex, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de diciembre, 2022
Project Manager (Civils)Middlesex, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de diciembre, 2022
Sub Agent (MEP Engineer)Middlesex, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de diciembre, 2022
Sub-Agent Civil EngineerMiddlesex, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 15 de diciembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo