Mobility Projects Engineer
Publicado el 4 de noviembre, 2022
Aplicaciones y Tecnología
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The Centre of Excellence for Mobility coordinates the Innovation Strategic Plan (ISP) and supports the Ferrovial Business Units in the field of Mobility (i.e. Connected and Autonomous mobility, new mobility and transport modes, connectivity 5G).
Provide projects technical and management support within the department for its own benefit or as a request of any of Ferrovial’ s Business Units (BU) in order to:
- Main role: Provide technical support, design, quotes and estimation budgets for both CAPEX and OPEX for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and different types of tolling systems (conventional, free-flow, satellite, etc.)
- Perform technical scouting for products, providers, manufacturers, etc. regarding a specified required topic.
- Provide technical optimized, innovative and disruptive solutions to mobility challenges requests and problems presented.
- Participate in workshops, congresses and other meetings to collect knowledge, contacts and ideas that should be summarized through a written document.
- Participate actively in the development of department initiatives and Projects by providing technical knowledge, ideas, questions, discussions, document development, planning, management, and whatever should be required according to the assigned role our department should play in the specific project.
- Prepare or help preparing documentation and reports for grant submissions.
- Contribute with disruptive and innovative ideas in mobility that could be applied to any to the existing assets or even to build a new business or venture.
- Contribute in the publication and internal knowledge distribution through article publications, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Support partnership development and associated innovation projects.
Integrated into a team of senior engineers that have long time experience in ITS, tolling and mobility transportation technologies, the new position will be reporting to a lead manager or directly to the department director. In case the new position should be assigned to a specific project it may be the case that the new position will then have to report to the person responsible of the specific project, always within Ferrovial but from any of the business units (BU).
Required / Expected skills:
- Engineer: Preferable: Telecommunications, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial
- Required: Demonstrated experience (at least two years) in transport technologies, infrastructures and services, specifically required for ITS and tolling systems, but also valued other experiences in areas as shared vehicles, micro-mobility, demand responsive transport systems or rail.
- Valued: Demonstrated experience (at least two years) in mobility related technologies, which includes but is not limited to: Connected and autonomous vehicles, electrical vehicle including charging technologies, 5G, IoT, AI, VR and others
- Others: Fluent use of MS Office 365 main programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams) as well as other commonly used programs and APPs: Zoom, Visio, Project, etc.
- Driving license B1
- English: high level both spoken and written
- Teamwork, proactiveness, organization, planning, client oriented, problem solving,
- Personal empathy and easy-going personality
- Capabilities of working under time or workload pressure, resilience, patience
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours. 📚
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#Ferrovial #Spain #algoderesponsabilidad
Technical LeadMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 21 de marzo, 2023
IT Control Project ManagerMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 16 de marzo, 2023
IT Control AnalystMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 9 de marzo, 2023
IT Control Proyect ManagerMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 16 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo