JR05760 - JOB_POSTING-3-4998
Publicado el 29 de enero, 2024
New York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos)
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. The aim of Ferrovial Corporation is to design the Company’s strategy, establishing global policies, guidelines and action guides related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, IT, Innovation, etc.), which subsequently are developed and adapted to the specificities of each Business Unit. Additionally, it performs a function of providing corporate services to the different companies of the group, while consolidating its information.
The MSA Analyst will be responsible for supporting the NTO and MSA teams across a broad range of functions and tasks, not limited to operation and commercial planning and negotiations.
The role will support the establishment of those functions in preparing the new Terminal for passenger operations.
• Collect and analyze data from various sources to identify trends and patterns.
• Develop and maintain databases to support analysis and reporting.
• Create reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
Collaborate with other members of the team to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Provide recommendations based on data analysis to support business decisions.
• Support on calculations and modelling for business cases, with guidance provided by the
• Team Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as statistics, economics, engineering or mathematics.
• English. Spanish an advantage.
• Right to work in the United States of America with an ability to travel
• Relevant experience in airport or construction roles.
• Join one of the principal groups in infrastructure management worldwide.
• The opportunity for development in Ferrovial Airports and in the Ferrovial group.
• Collaborate on important and innovative projects in an international environment.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, BlueBeam and PowerBl/Tableau.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, proactiveness is required.
• Flexibility to shift from different tasks as required by the day-to-day activit
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
• Experience in data analysis in a relevant field is preferred.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate in a clear and efficient manner at all levels.
• Strong personal drive and result focused, with strong analytical skills.
Structure Design ManagerJamaica, NY, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 16 de febrero, 2024
Geotechnical Design ManagerJamaica, NY, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 16 de febrero, 2024
Webber - CAD Technician - Engineering ServicesThe Woodlands, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 27 de septiembre, 2023
Engineer of RecordAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 5 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo