Publicado el 21 de noviembre, 2022
Middlesex, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Ferrovial Construction is looking for a Procurement Assistant to work in Heathrow’s Q6 framework. You will report to the Procurement Manager and assist with the supplier procurement process.
• Ensuring purchase & hire requisitions are processed in a timely manner
• Obtaining quotations from suppliers
• Prepare and issue Purchase Orders
• Ensuring site delivery requirements are met
• Liaise with suppliers to monitor the progress of Purchase Orders, ensuring deliveries take place on time and in full
• Providing colleagues with updates regarding critical dates
• Resolving invoice queries and discrepancies with our suppliers and accounts department
• Updating the supplier list with relevant details
• Assessing price comparisons and uploading comparatives on to the procurement system INSITE
• Maintaining, scanning and filing documents on Asite and the Server
• Ensure company systems, procedures and processes are always adhered to
• Communicate with suppliers, site teams and other departments in Ferrovial
• Adopting and promoting Ferrovial Construction UK Vision and Values.
Skills and Competence:
• Previous procurement experience
• Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoys working under pressure to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Commercial awareness
• Familiar with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel
• Build and maintain positive relationships within the team and across Ferrovial
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
Procurement CoordinatorMiddlesex, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Compras Publicado el 21 de noviembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo