JR02910 - JOB_POSTING-3-1911
Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Heathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Project: Heathrow H7 (London, UK)
About H7, Heathrow Airport
Our H7 framework spans from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
Provide plant, materials and other services as required. You will report to the Procurement Manager and lead the supplier procurement process
- Ensure compliant onboarding of suppliers & subcontractors in line with procedures
- Carry out comparatives / tendering in line with the company procedures and individual client contract requirements
- Working closely with the Procurement Manager to develop procurement process
- Maintaining a Supplier List dashboard with key metrics; performance, spend, scope
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders
- Ensuring purchase & hire requisitions are processed in a timely manner
- Ensuring site delivery requirements are met
- Providing colleagues with updates regarding critical dates
- Liaise with suppliers to monitor the progress of Purchase Orders, ensuring deliveries take place on time and in full
- Resolving invoice queries and discrepancies with our suppliers and accounts department
- Assessing price comparisons and uploading comparatives on to the procurement system INSITE
- Archiving documents on Asite and the Server
- Ensure company systems, procedures and processes are always adhered to
- Build and Maintain Supplier Relationship Management
- Carry out Supplier Performance Review
- Communicate with site teams and other departments in Ferrovial
- Adopting and promoting Ferrovial Construction UK Vision and Values.
Skills and Competence:
- Previous procurement experience
- CIPS qualifications or working towards – desirable
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Commercial awareness of general order terms, as well as the implications of confirmation orders from suppliers.
- Familiar with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel including at ease being able to carry out formulas & pivot tables.
- Build and maintain positive relationships within the team and across Ferrovial group companies
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
About Ferrovial Construction
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (H7), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo