Project Manager - Landside
Publicado el 11 de noviembre, 2022
Nueva York, Estados Unidos
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
- Reviews designs and specifications for new structures and facilities and modifications to existing structures, facilities, and systems considering site location, size, and layout of structures, placement, and treatment of materials, proportions, and placement of structural members, capability of supporting utility systems, etc. Applies knowledge of the principles, techniques, and practices of other related engineering disciplines in accomplishing a wide range of projects.
- Performs technical review of A&E and contractor prepared drawings and specifications. Conducts engineering studies of mission support activities and real property facilities and systems. Consults with contractors and manufacturer's representatives regarding problems with design, operations, and equipment.
- Stakeholders management from the requirements stage, design development, throughout delivery of the works and to finalize with the bring into use.
- Budget control during the whole life of the project from requirements to bring into use.
- Participate in the definition of scopes of work for subcontracts to be awarded and Review bids and participate in the selection of subcontractors for awards of work.
- Lead and promote a positive Health and Safety Culture in every level.
- Supervising the ‘Right First Time’ delivery of construction and installation works across the Project, supporting the establishment of a culture of safety excellence and ensuring the development of safe construction methodologies which minimize impact on Airport’s operations.
- Discipline schedule responsibility and coordination with different disciplines identifying future opportunities to deliver value and the efficient balancing scope, cost, time and risk
- Liaising with contractors to ensure integration across projects and the sharing of best practices
- Review the Development, implementation, management, maintenance, and administration of all processes related to construction
- Monthly client report review and update.
- Ensuring effective feedback and lessons learnt are captured and applied,
- Prepares comprehensive risk assessments of construction projects based on review of plans, specifications, estimates, schedules, and engineering studies.
- Airport experience/State Agency required
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #midseniorlevel
Utility Relocation SuperintendentTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de marzo, 2023
Operations EngineerVirginia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de marzo, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
ForemanTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo