Quality Assurance Coordinator - Ontario Line South
Publicado el 24 de febrero, 2023
Calidad y Medio Ambiente
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Ontario Line South
Ferrovial Construction Canada Inc. and VINCI Construction Grands Projects are to design, build and finance the Ontario Line Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel (South Civil) package.
Working together as Ontario Transit Group we are currently mobilizing our design and construction crews, with major works to commence in 2023. The South Civil contract is anticipated to be completed in 2030.
The project will strengthen Ontario’s economy by supporting an estimated 1,500 jobs at the peak of construction.
What is the project?
- A six-kilometer tunnel and associated tunnelling works from Exhibition to Don Yard portal (west of the Don River)
- One above-ground station to be integrated with the existing GO Transit Exhibition Station
- Two underground stations to be integrated with the existing TTC Osgoode and Queen subway stations
- Four new underground stations (King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina, Moss Park, Corktown)
The benefits to Ontario!
Faster, more frequent and reliable access to rapid transit with more than 227,500 people will live within a 10-minute walk of an Ontario Line station
- Improve the quality of life for commuters by reducing daily travel time
- Reduce crowding on the existing Line 1 (Yonge-University) subway
- Up to 57,000 more jobs accessible by transit (in 45 minutes or less) for Toronto residents
- Economic and community growth along the future transit line and thousands of job opportunities annually during construction
- Reduction in traffic congestion, greenhouse gases and fuel consumption by providing an alternative transportation option
Quality Coordinator – Are you the perfect fit?
The position of Quality Coordinator perform ISO audits (1st Party, 2nd Party), Ensure that the internal departments are satisfying the ISO requirements regularly and help closing inspection & test plans as soon as work completed for the Quality department of the Ontario Transit Group team for the Ontario Line South Project.
What you will undertake:
- Perform regular 1st party audit on OTG’s internal departments and ensure that the departments are identified their objectives, KPIs, Risks and opportunities and are regularly monitored
- Perform 2nd part audit on OTG’s suppliers and subcontractors regularly, identify nonconformities and Opportunity for improvements and ensure that these are addressed and closed in a timely manner
- Coordinate with respective auditees (within OTG) to close identified NC & OFIs during ISO audits
- Review root causes and corrective actions proposed by the suppliers and subcontractors for the NCRs issued against them
- Gather supporting documents for closed ITPs and ensure timely close out
- Update quality manual and management plans annually
- Coordinate with Document Control team to upload completed ITPs.
- Help issuing Non-Conformance Report (NCR) based on daily quality field report or as per the client request
- Liaise with the relevant teams to provide proposed action to rectify the identified NCRs and follow up to close NCRs within the stipulated timeline
- Assist the team for internal, JV partners and Client reporting on Quality aspects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
What do we ask for?
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience as a quality auditor in infrastructure projects, experience in Ontario preferred
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor certification / Training
- Certified Engineering Technologist / Technician in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- Prior working experience with Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Must possess excellent organization and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Document management software: SharePoint, Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM360, ProjectWise, Procore, Dalux would be an asset.
- Candidate should be reliable and willing to work reasonable additional hours as needed/approved to complete assigned tasks.
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #associate
Quality Coordinator - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 15 de febrero, 2023
Quality Supervisor - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2023
Quality CoordinatorOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2023
Quality Inspector- Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 13 de febrero, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo