Renewable Energy Developer
JR02974 - JOB_POSTING-3-2356
Publicado el 6 de julio, 2023
Madrid, Madrid (España)
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Reporting to Renewable Energy Development Manager IBERIA, the Renewable Energy Developer manages the origination and development of renewable energy projects (onshore & offshore wind, solar PV, BESS) in alignment with the business targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify optimal locations where to develop and build renewable energy projects.
- Negotiate and secure land rights, keeping good relationship with landowners.
- Lead the permitting process, ensuring all the project permits, licenses and authorizations are obtained in time and within budget.
- Obtain grid access and interconnection rights to the electrical grid, taking into consideration designs that reduce environmental & social impact, completion schedules and costs whilst maintaining technical requirements.
- Find and implement solutions to ensure the feasibility of projects from the point of view of investment and financing, including the definition of the energy sales model or other attributes.
- Establish commercial and/or strategic relationships with potential clients, partners or collaborators in each market
- Contracting and management of development services providers, technical advisors and consultants to support development activities.
- Maintain relationships with local, regional and national administrations (public and private), DNO/TSO, and other entities/agencies for the expedited processing of permits, licenses and authorizations.
- Interacts and support construction and businesses areas, being the main point of competence for its area of knowledge.
- Engineering degree associated with electrical power systems and/or electrical engineering. Other education levels can be considered if relevant experience is proven.
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role for more than 3 years.
- Candidates with experience of working directly for renewable energy developers are preferred. Familiar with project permitting.
- Candidates with experience in the design and construction of renewable energy projects will be appreciated.
- Good understanding of grid access permitting and grid connection agreements.
- Experience in projects in America, Europe and Australia will be valued.
- Available to travel as per projects/opportunities needs.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, strategic vision, push to make things happen and appetite to succeed and commercially astute.
- Proactive, autonomous, flexible and being able to prioritize. Anticipation capacity and problem solver and solution provider.
- English intermediate level is required (B2/C1).
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
Ingeniero/a en Formación - Plan Solar (Madrid)Valladolid, Valladolid (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 27 de septiembre, 2023
Técnico/a de Instalaciones Junior - ValladolidValladolid, Valladolid (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Jefe/a de Obra Eléctrico- SevillaSevilla, Sevilla (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Capataz de InstalacionesMadrid, Madrid (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo