Roadway Design Engineer in Training
Publicado el 1 de diciembre, 2022
Texas, Estados Unidos
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
- Perform highway designs and plan production of complex highways, railroads, and runways.
- Performs design checks on designs performed by consultants and subconsultants to Ferrovial.
- Contributes to develop design optimizations.
- Perform studies on applicable specifications for performing the specified work in the plans.
- Estimates of quantities (including generation of quantities and performing quality checks on quantities by subconsultants).
- Supports workload deadlines for on time submittals.
- Assists on field observation work when necessary.
- Performs other duties as needed related to the scope of work described above.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering obtained from an accredited U.S. college or university, preferably one of the premier civil engineering programs in the U.S.
- 2-5 years of experience in the design of freeways, interstate highways, and interchanges.
- Registered E.I.T. preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain a Professional Engineering (PE) registration.
- Familiarity with AASHTO A policy on geometric design of highways and streets, AASHTO Roadside Design Guide and other relevant manuals with respect to Roadway design. Knowledge of TxDOT Roadway Design Manual and local practices preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with MicroStation, InRoads, PowerGEOPAK and/or OpenRoads, and other applicable common software in the field of transportation engineering. Knowledge and experience working with ProjectWise desirable.
- Demonstrated qualities of leadership and hard work.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment; an eagerness to learn and apply your engineering skills to develop creative problem-solving designs/ideas.
- Strong commitment to high standards, integrity, and ethics.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, no visa sponsorship available at this time. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Structural/Bridge Design EngineerGeorgia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 13 de enero, 2023
CAD and ProjectWise System AdministratorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 9 de enero, 2023
Roadway Senior Engineer of RecordTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 1 de diciembre, 2022
Interface ManagerNueva York, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 16 de noviembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo