Roadway Maintenance Technician Lead
Publicado el 13 de febrero, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
The $1.6 billion North Tarrant Express 35W project spans 10.1 miles from I-30 in downtown Fort Worth to just south of the North Tarrant Parkway. The project is operated and maintained by a Cintra-led consortium. This project has improved mobility by adding additional road capacity through a combination of general highway lanes and continuous frontage roads, along with tolled express lanes that use variable pricing to keep traffic moving.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
The individual in this position will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in all facets of the maintenance operation and will ensure that the highway operates safely. Also, assists in the maintenance of buildings and roadway lighting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor in performing the daily roadway survey by making inspections of maintenance section
- Assists Maintenance Supervisor with monthly safety meetings and coaching employees on proper safety procedures and practices
- In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for supervision of maintenance employees including work assignments, scheduling, performance management and discipline, coaching, training
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor with Daily Assignment Sheets, Work Orders, and THORS data entry
- Operates assigned automotive equipment and construction equipment such as tractor, mowers, sweepers, flush trucks, tow trucks, bucket trucks and snowplough trucks
- Inspects equipment for proper operating condition, makes minor repairs or adjustments, lubricates and assists in making repairs as required, includes minor welding repairs
- Performs miscellaneous skilled maintenance on the LBJ Express as required
- Performs miscellaneous duties, such as snow and ice control, general traffic control, pavement repair, landscaping, painting, relamping, miscellaneous barrier repairs
- Any other job duties as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfil the duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience & Certification:
- Must possess a Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or a valid class “B” CDL permit with the above endorsement, or the ability to obtain a CDL within 120 days of employment
- 4 – 7+ years prior roadway maintenance experience or college equivalent
- Experience in roadway repair, management operations, budgeting and personnel management and roadway snow and ice control/removal operations.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate subordinates
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and other PC-based software
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high at times given that the employee will be working around heavy machinery
- Some roadway travel required
- The employee must be able to individually lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, drive, and sit for long periods of time
#ntemobility #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de marzo, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
ForemanTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo