JR03484 - JOB_POSTING-3-2534
Publicado el 19 de julio, 2023
Plano, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day field operations to ensure the standards of the contract are met in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner. The Segment Superintendent shares overall responsibility for operations and maintenance of the project. Verifies work, interprets the contract, and gives direction on schedules and subcontractor work. The Segment Superintendent works in collaboration with the Deputy Project Manager and/or Project Manager to coordinate the development, implementation, and evaluation of a services plan consistent with the identified needs of the client and the contract.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures completion of condition assessment, repairs, continuous maintenance of pavements, signs, guardrails, bridges, vegetation, tunnels, and other contract requirements.
- Determines best approach (self-performance or subcontract) for bringing assets into contract compliance considering cost, timeliness, and efficiency. Sources and qualifies new subcontractors.
- Monitors operational, safety and financial performance, conducts operational and financial analysis, and prepares performance information and recommendations for incorporation into the periodic reports to management.
- Serves as Leader and technical advisor to work crews.
- Leads daily safety briefings and inspects crews PPE, Trucks and equipment before operations
- Reports to and works with the Deputy Project Manager and/or Project Manager to schedule work to be performed.
- Inspects in-process and completed work to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Acts as a communication link between the Deputy Project Manager and/or Project Manager and operations (technician) personnel.
- Ensures direct reports are actively engaging in safe, productive operations according to the schedule.
- Coach direct reports on productive operational techniques.
- Assist Deputy Project Manager and/or Project Manager with inspecting and controlling fleet (maintenance, fuel cards, etc.).
- Manage, monitor, and control project assets and materials.
- Responsible for proper work reporting, timesheets, budgeting, and other systems.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as necessary.
- Ensures data in the CMMS is accurate.
- Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
- Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Quality System Responsibilities
- Assists the Deputy Project Manager and/or Project Manager in the development of work plan procedures.
- Provides coordination of technical guidance on regulatory and code compliance to QC/Inspection personnel based in incumbent's area of expertise
- Reviews and approves Material Requisitions (MR) and Purchase Orders (PO) for materials and equipment, when applicable
- Reviews Subcontractor's inspection program and inspection reports, as applicable
- Seeks to continually improve workplace safety by attending and conducting workplace inspections, toolbox talks, hazard assessments etc.
- Stops unsafe work practices and works with site staff to eliminate/ mitigate hazards before continuing.
- Coordinates safety committee meetings and activities including schedule, agenda, minutes, investigations etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The Segment Superintendent is expected to have 2-3 years of skilled trade/ engineering experience including knowledge of roadway, structure, and bridge construction methods, materials, standards and specifications.
- Within the first three months have a good working knowledge of the contract and Programs needed to Drive the Project (MRP).
- Working knowledge of state and federal safety, environment, and EEO/DBE guidelines and regulations.
- Working skill in operating computer equipment, software programs and field inspection equipment.
- Ability to provide technical supervision and leadership to other staff.
- Read and interpret roadway, bridge, and structure plans and contract specifications
- Maintain detailed records;
- Communicate effectively with agency and contractor personnel and the general public.
- Be an ambassador in implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to obtain Advanced DOT Certification
- Operation of heavy equipment as needed
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years skilled trade/engineering experience
- Valid Driver's license with good driving record (Required)
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands
- The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand and/or walk for short periods of time. Use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must practice safe work methods to remain accident and injury free must have the ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and make adjustments to avoid loss, injury or accident.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Office and Field Environment in heat and cold
- Minimal travel required
- 24/7 Operations-Occasional holidays, nights, weekends are required.
- Reaching, bending, squatting, walking
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Work over and around water
- Working from heights
- Working in tight spaces
- Working in traffic
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)Charlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de septiembre, 2023
Roadside Assistance TechnicianCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de septiembre, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 20 de septiembre, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo