Senior Data Specialist
JR03333 - JOB_POSTING-3-3070
Publicado el 11 de septiembre, 2023
Madrid, Madrid (España)
Arquitectura y Datos
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
Ferrovial has proven experience generating value from data in the organization. There are data teams distributed in different regions and geographies with data capabilities and skills to leverage its value in different ways.
To achieve it, we are looking for a senior professional with proven experience in leading data products and platforms. Is that you? Then, keep reading!
Reporting to the Global Head of Data (Spain based) you will:
- Be fully aligned with business leaders to understand their challenges and opportunities in terms of data.
- Identify the business value that a new initiative or feature can potentially bring to the business area.
- Data Products Delivery/ Evolution:
- You will be responsible and fully accountable for the execution of data initiatives for toll roads.
- You will prioritize the backlog and requirements according to business priorities.
- You will manage a technical team (external parties) to deliver each initiative (Agile methodologies).
- You will use your technical criteria to choose between different technical proposals.
- You will propose flexible, scalable, and cost-effective data solutions.
- You could develop data processing pipelines with Databricks or Power BI dashboards on your own.
- You will lead the coordination with other IT teams to promote the execution of some of those initiatives.
- You will grant the accomplishment of each Sprint, according to the calendar.
- You will grant an excellent user experience when consuming data (usability & performance criteria).
- You will take into consideration internal data standards and best practices.
- You will apply security policies to your initiatives, aligned with Ferrovial standards and regulation.
- You will propose cost-effective action plans to solve business challenges.
- Quality Supervision & Development Teams Support:
- Validate third-party technical proposals approving or rejecting them as needed.
- Ensure that agreed standards and working practices are followed.
- Ensure that development teams reuse visual repositories, certified components, and existing reference architectures to accelerate data platform delivery.
- Provide expert guidance to delivery teams for complex challenges or business-critical systems, acting as an internal consultant.
- Operations & Maintenance:
- Provide technical expertise and support to dev teams in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue.
- Forecast and control the cost evolution associated to the use of the existing data pipelines.
- Work on a continuous improvement framework to optimize both, the technical solution performance and the cost associated to it.
- Collaboration with the Global Data Strategy
- You will promote a data-driven company
- You will measure and leverage the value of data in the organization
- You will take into consideration Ferrovial internal data standards, components and best practices.
- You will promote the standardization of business data domains in your business area.
- You will contribute to the creation of an enterprise data catalog and data glossary for your data products.
- Keep up to date with new trends, new data services and components.
- Lead proofs of concept with external partners to test new data services.
- At least 3 years of experience leading and executing data initiatives on Azure
- At least 3 years of experience managing data development teams and being a “hands-on” profile.
- At least 3 years of experience leading data initiatives that process information on real time or near real time.
- Demonstrated experience understanding stakeholders needs and aligning different visons and interests.
- Proven capabilities to fully understand business needs and also technical requirements.
- Azure Fundamentals Certificate and Azure Data Engineer is a must.
- Azure Databricks Fundamentals Certificate is a must.
- Azure Solutions Architect certificate would be very much appreciated.
- Azure Data Analyst certificate is a nice to have.
- Proven experience using databricks to process big data on real time is a must.
- Proven experience using power bi is a must.
- Proven experience working with other Azure data services will be highly valuable (Azure data lake, Azure data factory, Azure SQL Server, Azure Synapse)
- Proven experience supervising cost evolution and performance parameters on Azure is a must.
- Strategic mindset to analyze the business value of data initiatives, being able to measure them effectively.
- Skills to communicate to different levels in the organization the value generated with each initiative.
- High level English (C2)/Native is a must.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you! Come and join us on our Digital and Data-Driven journey!
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo