Senior Noise Specialist
Publicado el 6 de marzo, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
Calidad y Medio Ambiente
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Job Description: A senior Noise Specialist, with Traffic Noise Model (TNM) certification, and any other acoustic software knowledge, both in the tender/proposal phase as well as those projects in final detail design / pre-construction phase for heavy civil engineering projects in the United States and Canada.
- Work on environmental and architectural acoustics assessments including noise and vibration analyses.
- Evaluate noise and/or vibration from surface transportation systems including highways, rail, and other forms; also work on noise and vibration studies for industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Perform assessment, recommendation, validation and certification to noise, vibration and barrier studies done by others.
- Serve as an acoustical and/or vibration specialist conducting analyses to develop design options or recommendations and prepare service deliverable documents.
- Perform acoustical (noise/vibration) assignments requiring application of standard and non-standard analysis techniques and procedures
- Perform noise barriers calculations, with TNM software.
- Prepare proposal submissions and qualification packages by compiling, writing, editing, and proofreading technical and environmental content.
- Coordinate with other team members and provide acoustical and vibrations guidance during the proposal phase.
- Establish acoustical and vibrations requirements, scheduling limitations.
- Provide technical writing support to the proposal team, coordinate different environmental acoustical specialists during the proposal phase.
- Participate in final review meetings and production of final documents for submission and delivery in accordance with all timelines and deadlines.
- Research and write technical reports on potential opportunities to provide updates and recommendations to senior management regarding project pursuits.
- Obtain specific noise certifications from varied states in United States to certify noise barriers calculations.
- Travel throughout US and Canada 20%
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an acoustics, physics, engineering, environmental science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience in noise analysis.
- Minimum 8 years of experience (outside of academic requirements) preparing noise/acoustic technical studies for projects
- Knowledge of federal regulations, legal decisions, and guidance pertaining to noise issues.
- Proficiency with ANSI Type II noise level meters and noise models including the FHWA Traffic Noise Model (TNM), CREATE rail model, CadnaA, and the Roadway Construction Noise Model.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Quality Assurance CoordinatorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 21 de marzo, 2023
Quality Assurance AdministratorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 21 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo