Snow Plow Operator (Part Time)
JR04321 - JOB_POSTING-3-3071
Publicado el 11 de septiembre, 2023
Manassas, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos)
In 2016, the Commonwealth of Virginia selected a Cintra-led consortium to finance, design, build, operate and maintain the express lanes on Interstate 66 Outside the Beltway. The project will transform this critical Northern Virginia artery to relieve congestion, improve safety and provide more predictable travel times. The project corridor extends approximately 22 miles along Interstate 66 from the Capital Beltway (I-495) to Gainesville (US Route 29). Once completed, the project will include three toll-free general-purpose lanes in each direction and two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the-art open-road electronic toll collection system. Expanded transit service, park-and-ride lots and interchange enhancements will further improve travel along I-66. The project will also connect several shared use paths to create more multimodal options. As an innovative and efficient public-private partnership, this project will be completed at a $2.5 billion net savings for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Summary: The Snow Plow Operator is an on call, part time position that will work rotating shifts during inclement weather. Operators will be responsible for Snow Removal and dicing operations on the I 66 express lanes. Operators will operating state of the art snow removal equipment to provide motorists with a safe and reliable travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates Snow Plows to remove snow and ice from interstate and ramps
- Operates Brine trucks to deploy de-icying and anti-ice materials
- Operates Front-end loaders to load trucks as needed
- Inspects equipment for proper operating condition, makes minor repairs or adjustments, lubricates and assists in making repairs as required
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill the duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience & Certification:
- Must possess a Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with the endorsement of air brakes.
- 2 -3+ years of experience in interstate snow removal
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a team structure
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Good communication skills
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability and willingness to work alternate work part time on call, including weekends and night shifts as needed.
- May be required to work off hours on a regularly scheduled basis
- The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high at times given that the employee will be working around heavy machinery and in traffic conditions
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, drive, and sit for long periods of time during day and night operation
- Must be able to work in any weather condition
I-66 Express Mobility Partners is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)Charlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de septiembre, 2023
Roadside Assistance TechnicianCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de septiembre, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 20 de septiembre, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo