Sub-Agent Civil Engineer
Publicado el 15 de diciembre, 2022
Middlesex, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
About Ferrovial Construction:
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Norwich Western Link, Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals.
- Communicating effectively at all levels including site management, technical specialists, commercial staff, planners, engineers, supervisory staff operatives, suppliers, third parties and client representatives.
- Monitoring the work and ensuring adoption of project safety initiatives.
- Maintaining high standards in environmental awareness and behavior. Maintaining good working relations with client, designer, supply chain and others.
- Driving quality delivery through effective planning and right first-time delivery.
- Supervising and mentoring assistant, trainee engineering and technician staff.
- Monitoring and recording delivery against the agreed programme and construction methods.
- Making sure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works before commencement.
- Formally requesting any missing information in sufficient time to meet the programme.
- Ensuring that works are accurately and clearly set out before work commences.
- Confirming by recording in writing, on the same day, any verbal instructions received from the client/ designer clients representative.
- Ensuring that Inspection and Test Plans and checklist are in place and followed at the appropriate stages.
- Completing daily diary records and ensuring they are also being maintain by others under your supervision.
- Assist in preparing "look ahead" programmes in conjunction with the supervisory staff, coordinated with overall site programme. Assist in monitoring and reporting progress against "look ahead" programmes. Prepare written risk assessments and activity plans for the control of the works.
- Ensuring written risk assessments and activity plans/method statements are in place prior to works commencing.
- Ensuring that COSHH assessments are in place for materials to be used and that the requirements are being followed.
- Ensuring that testing / sampling of materials is carried out as required by the specification.
- Recording and reporting Non Conformances and ensuring appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Ensuring materials and workmanship meet the specification and maintaining appropriate records and proofs.
- Contributing to the monthly and quarterly commercial forecast and reporting for your section of works.
- Provide accurate setting out for works before work is programmed to commence, allowing time for independent checking.
- Arrange formal checking of setting out and ensure check request form is completed.
- Ensure that material delivery tickets are passed to the section engineer for cost coding.
- Carry out testing / sampling of materials as required by the specification.
- Carry out site measures for control and ordering of materials. Take receipt of materials and check description, quantity, markings and condition before signing for receipt.
- Ensure that comprehensive records of all resources employed on additional works are maintained and submitted for signature within 24 hours of the work being carried out.
- Complete Observation cards if you observe something unsafe, damaging to the environment or good enough where required with the consent, work preparation and execution phase for the preparation of Thames Wharf
Experience & Knowledge
- Proven experience of working with setting-out structures and civil engineering/building construction.
- Prior experience in Civil Engineering
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #entrylevel
FCCS -Sub Agent- Chipping WardenTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de febrero, 2023
FCCS Works Manager - Chipping WardenTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de febrero, 2023
FCCS- Site Agent - Chipping WardenTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de febrero, 2023
FCCS - Site Engineer-Chipping WardenTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de febrero, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo