Talent Acquisition Specialist for the Ontario Line South project
Publicado el 19 de enero, 2023
Talento y Compromiso
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of highways), 4,700 km of railroad lines (including 700 km of high-speed railroads) and 27,350 km of road maintenance and repair.
Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you looking for your next adventure? Let us tell you all about it! The HR team at Ontario Transit Group are so proud to be part of Ontario’s future.
Ontario Line South
Our team is mobilizing its design and construction crews, with major works to commence in 2023. The South Civil contract is anticipated to be completed in 2030.
The project will strengthen Ontario’s economy by supporting an estimated 1,500 jobs at the peak of construction.
What is the project?
- A six-kilometre tunnel and associated tunnelling works from Exhibition to Don Yard portal (west of the Don River)
- One above-ground station to be integrated with the existing GO Transit Exhibition Station
- Two underground stations to be integrated with the existing TTC Osgoode and Queen subway stations
- Four new underground stations (King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina, Moss Park, Corktown)
The benefits to Ontario!
Faster, more frequent, and reliable access to rapid transit with more than 227,500 people will live within a 10-minute walk of an Ontario Line station
- Improve the quality of life for commuters by reducing daily travel time
- Reduce crowding on the existing Line 1 (Yonge-University) subway
- Up to 57,000 more jobs accessible by transit (in 45 minutes or less) for Toronto residents
- Economic and community growth along the future transit line and thousands of job opportunities annually during construction
- Reduction in traffic congestion, greenhouse gases and fuel consumption by providing an alternative transportation option
Are you the perfect fit?
- High energy, resilient, passionate, and experienced in all things Talent, why? because we are!
- Happy to work at our office in downtown Toronto?
- If so, look at this great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
What you will undertake
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process for salaried positions, including interviewing, offer negotiations, and onboarding.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Pipelining of strong Talent for current and future hiring needs of the business
- Planning/scheduling interview and selection procedures
- Working with internal managers supporting them with all recruitment activities (including job postings, applicant screening, and feedback briefings)
- Hosting or participating in career events
- Working with the HR team on shared projects
- An informed and positive talent experience for all applicants
- Reporting on key areas of the recruitment successes and opportunities with resolution strategies
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and bringing new innovative ideas to the table
- Applicant Tracking System expert ensuring full capabilities are being utilized and always being aware of the future of technology and sharing this with the team
- Experienced in the Microsoft suite of tools
What do we ask for?
- A team member who loves Talent Acquisition as much as we do (and that’s a lot!)
- A brand ambassador with 4+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience recruiting for salaried positions in Construction or Transit sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion programs
- Excited about making tomorrow a better place!
- Wants to be part of a great culture and get involved with many employee engagement activities
What we offer
- A competitive salary and incentives
- Benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan
- Great tools to do your job!
A fun and diverse team to work with
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #entrylevel
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo