Technical Office Engineer
JR03882 - JOB_POSTING-3-2668
Publicado el 1 de agosto, 2023
London, Londres (Reino Unido)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Technical Office Engineer
The Silvertown Tunnel project was awarded to the consortium Riverlinx CJV (Ferrovial Construction, BAM and SK) at the end of May 2019. This complex 5-year project will construct a twin-bore road tunnel under the Thames in east London which will link Silvertown to the Greenwich Peninsula. The Silvertown Tunnel aims to prepare for London’s future population growth and relieve the congestion and poor air quality around the 122-year old Blackwall tunnel. It is the UK’s first road tunnel to have dedicated bus lanes, buses are all expected to be zero emission vehicles and will support the increasing demand for bus transport across Greenwich, Newham and Tower Hamlets.
The Silvertown Tunnel (STT) Project involves the construction of a twin-bore road tunnel with a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM), providing a new connection between the A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach on Greenwich Peninsula and the Tidal Basin Roundabout junction on the A1020 Lower Lea Crossing/ Silvertown Way.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health framework, policies and management system requirements and expectations;
- Develop and maintain an awareness of SHE hazards and associated risks and demonstrate a commitment to eliminate or minimise those risks;
- Understand and effectively undertake SHE accountabilities.
- Support Technical Office Manager in below fields:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities-BoQ- for different packages and disciplines
- Reading of design intent drawings to obtain BoQ
- Collaborate on monthly closures and project progress reports
- IFC-Fabrication Drawings approval from Suppliers, liaising with designer, ASite platform and Construction
- Bar Bending Schedules for reinforcement generation
- Engagement with Construction Department to propose and implement Value Engineer proposals
- Support to Construction Activities providing technical advice, solutions.
- Reporting: monthly progress, capture of BoQ updates after design approvals in a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture policies and processes.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion. We see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
Section EngineerTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de septiembre, 2023
Handover Co-OrdinatorLondon, Londres (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 14 de septiembre, 2023
MEP Site AgentHeathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de julio, 2023
Agent (Civils)Heathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 13 de julio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo