Traffic Control Assistant
Publicado el 24 de enero, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is one of the subsidiaries of the Ferrovial Group in the U.S. It is currently working on several projects in the U.S., including the North Tarrant Express (NTE) Projects (“NTE Projects”). The NTE Extension Project is a part of the NTE Projects, which consist of a series of major highway improvements to the critical I-820 and SH-121/183 corridor in North Tarrant County, Texas. The NTE Projects will relieve congestion, improve safety, and provide for anticipated traffic growth in one of the country’s fastest developing regions. The NTE First Project was a $1.451 billion design-build project consisting of rebuilding the existing main lanes as well as adding four toll-managed lanes, frontage roads and auxiliary lanes in the corridor between I-35 West and Industrial Boulevard. The NTE Extension Project is the next part of the NTE Projects. The construction of the original $984 million part of the project (Segment 3A) was completed by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC, and the current $580.5 million part (Segment 3C) of the NTE Extension Project is presently being carried out by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC.
The position of Traffic Control Assistant will perform manual labor duties and follow written and oral instructions related to the execution of traffic control operations.
AREAS OF RESPONIBILITY
- Receive and unload materials/tools.
- Maintain and Inspect equipment.
- Unload/Set/Load traffic control devices.
- Build Sandbags; fill to 30-50 lbs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs.
- Housekeeping of devices and work area.
- Interpret TxDOT standards and plans.
- Assemble and disassemble traffic control devices.
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends.
- Ability to obtain certification by Texas Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) in “Work Zone traffic Control”.
- Have a valid Driver License.
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
**North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
#Ferrovial #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de marzo, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
ForemanTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo