JR03002 - JOB_POSTING-3-2721
Publicado el 3 de agosto, 2023
Austin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Engineering Services (E.S.) is a department within Ferrovial Construction charged with providing full-service engineering and design services for our megaprojects in North America. E.S. manages the design of highways, railways, tunnels, transit infrastructures and airports in the U.S. and Canada. With its North American operations headquartered in Austin, Texas, Ferrovial Construction has managed nearly $18 billion in design-build construction since 2006, representing some of the largest, most complex transportation infrastructure projects in the U.S. and Canada. Currently, Ferrovial Construction is managing five major highway construction projects in Georgia, Texas, and Virginia.
As a Transportation/Traffic Engineer, you will work on a variety of civil infrastructure projects, mainly large-scale Design&Build Projects across the US geography for either the bidding phase or the construction phase. You will have the opportunity to learn the Company standards for roadway and transportation design and to develop expertise in the use of traffic analysis design software and processes. Under the supervision and mentoring of Ferrovial Construction US’s design department, you will have the technical support and all resources to develop and advance your career participating in large scale projects in a collaborative environment. This position is based in the company’s North American headquarters in Austin, Texas and will be requiring relocation to our developing projects in the future.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Perform transportation and traffic designs of complex highway engineering projects.
- Prepare traffic analysis justification for highway corridors, interchanges, and intersection improvement studies
- Perform analysis and conceptual designs for traffic signal systems. Perform warrant analysis.
- Support to develop the traffic control and construction staging plans.
- Perform design supervision and checks on designs and traffic analysis performed by consultants and subconsultants to Ferrovial.
- Contribute to develop in-house design alternatives and optimizations.
- Conduct research, prepare reports, and present findings and results to clients. Create effective and engaging figures and data visualization to convey concept designs and data analyses
- Support the development of proposals, scopes of work, and track project budgets
- Perform studies on applicable specifications for performing the specified work in the plans.
- Estimate of quantities (including generation of quantities and performing quality checks on quantities by subconsultants).
- Perform other duties as needed related to the scope of work described above.
- Master’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering with a focus on Pavement engineering, obtained from an accredited US College or University.
- 5+ years of experience in civil/transportation.
- Licensed Engineering in Training a must. Candidates who have passed the PE exam is preferred.
- Experience with Synchro, PTV VISSIM, and HCS required
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Attention to detail with data collection, data management, and record-keeping.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on teams in a fast-track environment and interface with Clients, Designers, and the Construction teams.
- Local candidates are encouraged to apply, but relocation assistance can be provided for well-qualified candidates..
- Willingness to relocated in the future
Lead Maintenance of Traffic EngineerAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 19 de septiembre, 2023
Engineer of RecordAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 5 de septiembre, 2023
Computer Aided Draft & Design LeadAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 19 de agosto, 2023
CAD Technician- Alamo NEXSan Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Parcial Oficina Técnica Publicado el 12 de junio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo