Venture Catalyst (Temporal)
Publicado el 8 de febrero, 2023
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The Innovation Growth team is an area within the Innovation Department of Ferrovial that obtains additional value through external commercialization of all the products & services created at Innovation, Digital Hub and Business Units Innovation areas. The goal of Innovation Growth is to achieve the maximum return for Ferrovial Innovation & Digital investments and accelerate the process to reach the market with these products.
As part of the Innovation Growth Team you will be identifying opportunities to develop and deliver disruptive innovation projects based on emerging technologies to drive business value for Ferrovial in form of new services or products with a specific focus on infrastructure and mobility. Reporting directly to the Head of Innovation Growth.
As Venture Catalyst Lead you will uncover ideas that could give rise to transformative technology ventures and lead the iterative process of experimentation and venture development. This role will originate the ideas; will identify new business opportunities and guide the business to successfully build a venture; engaging internal and external stakeholders to assemble a team and coordinate and lead the venturing activity.
- Formulate and explore new business lines; lead discovery and exploration of direction. Define the future business concept and coordinate the definition of the opportunity pitch (establish value, business plan and budgets); and engage experts. Driving necessary technology development process from ideation, to feasibility studies
- Lead the venture building process and ensure its due diligence and venture financial analysis. Provide support with market analysis, product roadmaps, user journeys and coordinating the prototyping to commercial roll-out of solutions
- Work alongside the Innovation & Digital Hub teams to explore investment, business and collaboration opportunities
- Work alongside venture builders to compose and execute venture building strategy for portfolio companies
Required education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant degree Business formation. MBA is a plus. 10-15 years of experience in innovation, open innovation, new business creation or corporate venturing Venture or New Business development, business analysis, partner management, business planning and/or bidding experience Experience of engagement with senior management (e.g. C-Level) both internal and external Excellent level of English and Spanish, and with international experience Exposure to innovation related implementations or demonstrable knowledge of the latest industry trends and technologies Track record of strategic project management Experience in some or all aspects of launching a new line of business based on an Innovative technology.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours. 📚
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#Ferrovial #Spain #intermedio
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo