Webber - Assistant Sand Camp Foreperson - Infrastructure Management
JR04876 - JOB_POSTING-3-3794
Publicado el 3 de noviembre, 2023
East Richmond Hill, ON, Ontario (Canadá)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
This role assists with completing winter operations by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff. The position reports to the Sand Camp Foreperson and Operations Manager in the Supervisor’s absence and will assist a crew in completing winter operations, ensuring safety and timely completion of tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Follow and comprehend supervisor's instructions, as well as provide and communicate supervision to the crew
- Create and verify accurate payroll records for the workers.
- Help to create and verify accurate Winter Operations Records.
- Maintain communications with patrollers and supervisors of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Assist with contacting employees for the scheduling of winter events.
- Maintain and supervise a clean jobsite free of tripping hazards and unnecessary obstacles.
- Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values and meeting all the client's outcome targets
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedure.
- Additional duties, as requested by Operations Manager and/or Project Manager, Sand Camp Foreperson and/or Winter Patroller.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with Canadian and Provincial legal requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Skill in the operation of company tools and equipment.
- Ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Fluent at reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Team player and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and details driven.
- Proficient computer skills, ranging from data entry and day-to-day submissions on time
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED (Required)
- Experience within related industry and road construction projects
- Basic supervision experience
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record. (mandatory)vehicle
- Capable of climbing ladders.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to perform work wearing personnel protective equipment. Including but not limited to the following: winter coats, rain gear, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses.
- Position will be required to backfill for the Patrol Supervisor and must be able to work OT during the week and on weekends if required.
- Ability to be available as required for emergency response.
- Required to be available for emergency response rotations as need for overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber-Seasonal Equipment Operator – Standby DZ-P77- Infrastructure ManagementPembroke, ON, Ontario (Canadá) Tiempo Parcial Producción Publicado el 31 de enero, 2024
Patrol Maintenance TechnicianOttawa, Ontario (Canadá) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 15 de enero, 2024
Webber - Traffic Control Technician - Infrastructure ManagementEast Richmond Hill, ON, Ontario (Canadá) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 4 de enero, 2024
Webber - 310T Mechanic - Infrastructure ManagementHaley Station, ON, Ontario (Canadá) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 28 de noviembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo