Webber - Project Coordinator - Infrastructure Managment
JR05714 - JOB_POSTING-3-4913
Publicado el 22 de enero, 2024
Dallas, Plano, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Identifies or verifies required maintenance work, interprets contract, schedules, and coordinates in-house or sub-contractor work and ensures work meets contract specifications. Ensure all aspects of the contract are coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient, effective manner. Responsible for Inspection, patrol, identify deficiencies as well as quality control of workmanship and work delivery against contractual requirements.
- Perform condition assessment of pavements, sign, guardrails, bridges, vegetation and other contract infrastructure and assets. Liaise with segment supervisor to schedule and plan maintenance work to be performed.
- Create, maintain and present to Project Leadership weekly, monthly and annual maintenance plan.
- Create and maintain contract deliverables matrix and ensure submissions ae achieved in line with contract requirements.
- Inspect and identify deficiencies to ensure that physical and operating characteristics of the corridor are within the acceptable standards and specifications.
- Inspect and monitor landscaped areas.
- Develop maintenance procedure and ensure implementation.
- Work with the Project Manager and Segment Supervisors to determine the best approach (self-performance or sub-contract) for bringing assets into contract compliance considering cost, timelines and efficiency. Plan and coordinate all work items.
- Inspect ongoing and completed work to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Identify opportunities for changes and improvements in work methods, processes, efficiency.
- Monitor work delivery against maintenance plans and feedback to leadership team and manage successful completion of all work orders.
- Work with the field coordinators to ensure accurate documentation and reporting of the work as per the contractual requirements as well as the company policies.
- Work with reimbursable team members to ensure accurate documentation and reporting of the work performed.
- Work with field coordinators to manage the inventory for consumables.
- Assist and monitor routine work plan activities such as traffic control and maintenance work.
- Be available for emergency response rotations as needed for overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Split working time between office and field work.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in construction and/or road maintenance industry is required with previous supervisory experience is required.
- Valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record (required).
- Perform basic math functions and calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate proportions, percentages, measurements, proportions, percentages, area and circumference).
- Ability to effectively communicate, read, analyzes, and interprets technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve practical problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multitask, use resources effectively and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel and Word as well as familiarity with the Internet.
- Highly developed sense of safety awareness and perceptive ability.
- Ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and adjust avoid loss, injury or accident.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers/ subcontractors, understand and follow verbal and written safety instructions.
- Ability to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surrounding, while using tools and equipment, while driving or operating equipment.
- You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to your job.
- As a team member, you are required to lead by example; encourage co-workers and supervised employees to correctly use PPE; follow proper safety rules of conduct, take appropriate corrective actions, including the initiation of disciplinary action to enforce the use and observance of PPE and safety rules within your work areas.
- The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand and/or walk for short periods of time.
- Use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities include close and distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely exposed to outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold, and wet and/or humid conditions; high precarious places; fume or airborne particles.
- Occasional exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and sometimes high.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Customer Service RepresentativeManassas, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Webber - Crane Operator (Telescoping Boom) - Heavy Civil - Lubbock, TXLubbock, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Webber - CDL Driver (Water Truck) - Heavy Civil - Lubbock, TXLubbock, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Project Engineer (Civil & Transportation Engineering)Austin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo