Administration Assistant (Procurement) Ref: FC00573
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-displinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
To assist in supplier procurement at Heathrow:
• Ensuring purchase & hire requisitions are processed in a timely manner
• Obtaining quotations from Suppliers
• Prepare and Issue Purchase Orders
• Ensuring site delivery requirements are met
• Liaise with suppliers to monitor the progress of Purchase Orders, ensuring deliveries take place on time and in full.
• Providing colleagues with updates regarding critical dates.
• Resolving Invoice query and discrepancies with Suppliers and FAUK’s Accounts Dept.
• Liaising with Site Teams and other FAUK’s departments as required
• Updating the Supplier list with relevant details
• Assessing price comparisons and uploading comparatives on the procurement system INSITE
• Maintaining, scanning & filing of documents on 4Projects and Server
• Ensure Company Systems, Procedures, Processes are adhered to at all times
• Previously worked in an office environment
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
• Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills, Accurate and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and department expectations
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Publicada el 21-03-2019
Área funcional: Administración
Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido