Administrator Ref: AM12079
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide wide range administrative support services to an operational contract or functional team.
What will this role involve?
We are looking for Administrator to be based in Aylesford Kent within the Operational Control Room (OCR). This role is varied and extremely busy, so you must have excellent organisational and communicational skills.
Main Responsibilities: – Administration
- Taking directions from the team and management
- Working as part of a team
- Running reports from Works Manager system
- Retrieving and attaching stats drawing to Job packs
- Receiving telephone calls from the operatives to close down permits
- To close down jobs within the mobile alerts screen
- General administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience/use of MS Word and MS Excel in a general administrative role
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Conscientious and confident approach to duties with a polite, pleasant and helpful attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of employee and client
- Good time planner
What makes this role unique?
You will maintain and update records within various management information systems.
Publicada el 14-10-2019
Área funcional: Administración
Medway (Rochester), Sudeste, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent