Benefits & Payroll Administrator – Austin, TX Ref: USA00553
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
The benefits administrator position is responsible for assisting benefits specialist with the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs including unemployment claims, state disability insurance claims, medical support orders, benefit terminations, HSA funding, benefits census report, payroll deductions, new hire orientation and payroll backup.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Process and maintain Unemployment Claims
· Prepare and maintain employee electronic files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
· Assist Benefits Specialist in the preparation of payroll deductions relating to benefits, entering amounts, deductions, rate changes, transfer, etc.
· Assist employees in filing health, dental, life, and all other related and deferred benefits claims.
· Assist Benefits Specialist with arranging and conducting employee information presentations and/or enrollment information distribution.
· Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and cost. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representative.
- Process and maintain medical support orders.
- Assist with 401K funding and reconciliation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Effective communication skills, oral, & written.
· Experience in Word, Proficient in Excel, ADP/ UltiPro Payroll and other applicable database programs helpful such as SAP.
· Knowledge of company policies/procedures & benefit package or the ability & willingness to learn.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
· Eligibility management.
· Reporting and deduction reconciliation.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED – minimum required (College Degree a plus!)
- Two (2) years in benefits or related benefits administration with strong accounting skills.
- Experience with benefits administration to support the volume of 3,000+ employees across the U.S.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- The person in this will operate in a stationary position for significant portions of the day.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Recursos Humanos
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido