BIM Coordinator – LONDON Ref: FC00637
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting directly to the Information and BIM Manager the BIM implementation will be responsible for coordinating the BIM implementation in accordance with the Project BEP and the Information Management Plan, monitoring and coordinating all systems including the CDE to comply with the project requirements.
• Provides a communications link between the design and construction teams including consultants and subcontractors.
• Develops briefings of the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) for the other project team members, sub-contractors, consultants and suppliers of the cont..ractor, the employer, the supervisor and others (as applicable) during D&C and O&M phases
• Coordinates the design deliverables of the sub-contractors, including designers and specialist designers against the construction programme to ensure delivery in accordance with MIDP.
• Assists the BIM Manager to keep the BEP updated and current during all phases of the project
• Monitors processes and collaborative behaviors are fully complied with across the project
• Provides the focal point for all production information and handover information management issues on the project
• Ensures that all production information and handover information is compliant with the requirements of the contract and all applicable Standards but not limited to, PAS 1192-2 / ISO 19650
• Contribute to set up the CDE according to the project procedures including ( document management structure, workflows, naming convention, etc, final archive…)
• Ensures all production information and handover information is managed through the CDE (during D&C phases and preparing the documentation to be use by the client in O&M)
• Ensures the other project team members, sub-contractors, suppliers and others (as applicable) have continued and appropriate access to the CDE (during D&C phases).
• Support development of training programme specific for this project and delivery of the agreed training sessions to the team members, supply chain and client when necessary.
Skills & experience
• Previous relevant experience in BIM roles
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM coordination in large infrastructure projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
• Proactive approach to incorporate new technologies on site according to the state of the art in different stages of the project.
• Experience in reviewing and implementing processes, workflows and procedures for setting up CDE platform in major projects
• Must have experience in software use
o Bentley products (expert level) including Generative Components development. (ProjectWise experience in previous projects)
o Autodesk (min/intermediate level) including Dynamo developments.
o Office 365 (intermediate / expert level). Power BI expert level will be positively considered.
Publicada el 30-09-2019
Área funcional: Diseño
Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido