Cleaner Ref: AM10139
We are now recruiting come and join our team as an experienced cleaner.
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Location: University Academy Keighley (UAK)
Address: Green Head Road, Keighley, BD20 6EB
Shift Pattern: Monday – Thursday (3pm-6.15pm) Friday 3pm-6pm
Hours per week: 16
What Will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
• Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
• Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
• Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What do you need to be successful?
• Must have cleaning experience, preferably within a school or commercial background
• Have good attention to detail
• Be able to work independently and use own initiative
• Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
• Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check which can take between 2-8 weeks to complete before you can start work – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. We will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
• A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
• Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
• Child Care Vouchers
• Discounts at high street stores and more!
• Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme
Publicada el 08-07-2019
Área funcional: Operaciones / Producción
Yorkshire, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent