Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Contabilidad / Auditoría
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
To provide quality accounts payable services on a timely basis that meets the needs and deadlines to facilitate paying the supply chain accurately on time.
• Provides accounting services for materials. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on judgment and limited experience to materials and accomplish goals
• The processing of allocated accounts payable transactions in an efficient and timely manner ensuring that the service level agreement(s) (targets and deadlines) are being met.
• Ensuring that all invoices have the correct authorisations and relevant coding specifications for each project. If invoices require amendments, ensure that this is done in a prompt manner to ensure we adhere to vendors trading terms.
• The processing of the weekly payments runs are completed on their allocated days ensuring authorisations in online banking before deadline.
• Ensuring that all accounts payable documents and records are identified, indexed, filed and retained in accordance with the relevant filing system and statutory requirements.
• Check to ensure that all tax invoices have the correct tax details before inputting into system.
• Resolve queries in an efficient and timely manner for both our internal and external customers in accordance with our service level agreement(s).
• Monthly vendor statements are to be checked on a regular basis and reconciled where necessary, any entries that are more than one month old or more that have not been entered into INSITE are to be followed-up and resolved within the current month.
• All filing requirements need to be completed on a weekly basis.
• Assist Manager as required with any ad hoc projects and assist all other team members as directed by Manager when necessary in order to facilitate a ‘one team’ environment.
To provide quality accounts payable services on a timely basis that meets the needs and deadlines of the business to facilitate paying the supply chain accurately on time.
Proactively manage the materials invoices on the project;
Supporting preferred vendor relationships to facilitate enhanced value delivery from the materials;
Identifying risks, opportunities and alternatives from our supply chain providing the project with a competitive advantage;
Communication & Facilitation;
Financial & Commercial;
ClerkReino Unido Indefinido Contabilidad / Auditoría Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez