Communication & Marketing Manager (User Acquisition)
Ferrovial Cintra US
Publicado el 12 de agosto, 2022
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Marketing / Comunicación
Who is Cintra? With US headquarters in Austin, Texas, Cintra is the leading private-sector transportation infrastructure company in the world, with experience spanning over 50 years of innovative highway development on four continents. Today, its portfolio includes nearly 1,200 miles of managed highways globally, representing a total global investment in roadway improvements of over $24.8 billion. Cintra manages over $10 billion of infrastructure projects in the United States and more than $4.7 billion of infrastructure projects in Canada.
The Communication & Marketing Manager reports to the CEO of the Digital Business Department and is responsible for leading all content, social platforms, public relations, websites, creative content, and the analytics that drive our business decisions and brand awareness. The Digital Business Department is a newly created entity, fully owned by Cintra (Ferrovial Group), to generate value through the development and operation technology (apps, platforms etc.) to bring new services to highway users in the digital world. Clients are drivers, departments of transportation and others.
• Design, develop and implement the companies short- and long-term marketing strategy
• Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key need and communicates the way our value proposition fills that need
• Understand the competitive landscape in each of our functional areas and build internal messaging and documentation around those areas
• Establish the best practices and tooling around all our User Acquisition strategies
• Procure and manage appropriate vendors as needed to execute on the media strategies to drive user awareness, user acquisition and user retention across our suite of products
• Manage all elements of the marketing strategy, including research, budget, planning, and execution
• Understand customer needs, key metrics, and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve the customer experience and make recommendations for next horizon business opportunities
• Develops and writes copy for marketing collateral and public relations materials such as, but not limited to, press releases, e-blasts, inserts, newsletters, brochures, fliers, fact sheets and calendars
• Develops, manages, monitors, and maintains the company’s social media content, platforms, performs analyzes of results and develops metrics
• Manages all marketing and communications materials (graphics, photography, and video assets)
• Serves as point-of-contact for stakeholders to provide information or customer service for project operations
• Collaborate with our partners to provide updates and inputs and distributes data through all applicable communication channels such as mainstream and social media and website postings
• Prepares a variety of monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Research, partner and decide on any partnerships with vendors to support our marketing strategy
• Perform other job-related duties as needed
Skills & experience
You have worked hard to achieve success in your educational career, now put it to use. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field, you are halfway there with the needed abilities for this position. Do you have at least 7-10+ years of experience in similar position(s) and a master in User Acquisition? If the answer is yes, you can check off another box. Experience in start-up, digital environments, technology products and mobility would be the cherry on top.
• Creative, analytical, and self-motivated
• Sound knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures used in public relations, marketing, and strategic communications with multiple stakeholders
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and communications skills, with AP style familiarity, are required.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly is required
• Ability to organize and execute multiple projects, and pay close to attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, photoshop and any graphic design software experience is a plus
• Experience with website management and content development
• Experience with social media platforms, monitoring, and measurement tools
Cintra Digital Business Ventures wants to ensure that all employees are comfortable and able to work in the type of culture and environment we have built our business on. Our office is typically quiet with low noise levels; however, you will often hear employees laughing and talking amongst themselves. Effective communication will be key for this role and will require you to talk and hear others. You will probably spend a majority of your time sitting and/or walking around the office, whether to visit a co-worker or make it to a meeting on time and there may be occasional long hours to put in if you are diligently working to complete a project and finish a report. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus, as necessary to use a computer. There could be a time when you may need to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, but not very often. Finally, there will be some regional and international travel that will be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez