Crane Operator *EV* – Mandan, ND Ref: USA00195
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
NCCCO Certified Crane Operator operates either Swing Cab Cranes or Fixed Cab Cranes, must have a valid NCCCO certification required for the relevant crane and state work is being conducted in.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to follow flagman’s signals, read and understand load charts and rigging
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Must be able to operate any required equipment related to classification.
- Must be able to maintain a positive working relationship with all employees, clients, field, and safety personnel.
- Must be fluent at reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Must be able to maintain communications with Ferrovial Services North America supervisors of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Disclaimer: Other duties as assigned by Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be trained and certified on any other equipment he/she will operate
- Must be able to hear warning sirens, bells, whistles, and to execute safety and evacuation warnings or instructions.
- Must have the knowledge and motivation to maintain a clean jobsite free of tripping hazards and unnecessary obstacles.
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience operating equipment in the oil and gas or the construction related industries.
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have an insurable driving record by Ferrovial Services North America.
- Must maintain valid NCCCO Operator’s License
Work Conditions / Physical Demands
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be capable of working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to bend, squat and kneel.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to perform work wearing personnel protective equipment. Including but not limited to the following: rain gear, Nomex coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses.
- Must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may be up to seven days a week for extended duration’s of up to 8 weeks or more.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Mandan, Dakota del Norte, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido