Facilities Team Leader Ref: AM11540
We are now recruiting for an experienced Facilities Team Leader to come and join our team.
Are you interested in assisting the day to day running of the school to help maintain standards as set out in the service level agreement?
Location: St Andrew’s Secondary School
Address: 47 Torphin Crescent, Glasgow G32 6QE
Salary: £21,216 per annum
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (Various shift patterns)
Hours per week: 40 (Term Time)
What will you be doing?
- Communicate problems and concerns promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution
- Ensure the health, safety and security of staff, customers, premises, and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices always.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to Undertake role in a professional and safe manner at all time
- Carry out team briefings
- Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures
- Provide support for the safe and efficient operation of the premises.
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous experience of working within the facilities/Estate management
- Good communication skills
- Team players good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
Amey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. You will be required to undergo our enhanced PVG check before commencing employment – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
Publicada el 19-09-2019
Área funcional: Operaciones / Producción
Glasgow, Escocia, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent