Fleet Administrator – Mississauga, ON, Canada Ref: USA00577
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Maximizes profit and return on invested capital by accomplishing objectives; serving customers; maintaining the company’s stability; ensuring growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and execute plans to deliver the cost, quality, service, and reliability results set out in the maintenance plan.
· Monitor, analyse and modify fleet and equipment operations to maximize return on investment and manage cost. Evaluate capacity and utilization to optimize operations. Assess equipment and fleet requirements and manage program to leverage volume and reduce expense as deemed appropriate.
· Manage leases, contract and administration for fleet services vendor (PHH). Ensure vendor is performing to corporate requirements and cultivate ongoing relationship. Review and keep relevant parties informed about cost, risk, and performance status of contract.
· Compiles status reports and program results to senior management and acts as an advisor in recommending program, policy, and/or contract changes. Be a key contributor to develop and support all safety issues related to fleet and equipment use.
· Develop and execute technician training
· Work with the operational teams to ensure support solutions are in place
· Lead and gain alignment with operational teams to ensure fleet reliability, sustainability and efficiency
· Lead in building region specific strategic plans to drive improved fleet performance.
· Identify and lead actions to support field business challenges and opportunities.
· Become involved in the industry: Peer fleets, professional organizations, gov’t and non-government organizations, trade associations, and academia to align with industry and bring best practices inside
· Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
· Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Strong negotiation skills
· Familiar with Commercial Drivers Licensing requirements.
· Familiar with Commercial Truck registration requirements in Canada, including Canadian Provinces.
· Effective interaction and partnership building skills with customers, ops and external suppliers
· Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and data-based approach to decision making.
· Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
· Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from others; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; Gives appropriate recognition to others; Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfil the vision.
· Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; 5244Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma required
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree a plus
· 10+ years of fleet industry experience
· 15+ years of technical team leadership
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Ability to be on-call at various times
- Normal setting for this job is dual: indoor office and at a maintenance shop managing a team of mechanics
- Personal Protection Equipment PPE required as per task
- Travel Requirements Outside the Project: Less than 10%
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido