Health & Safety Manager
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 28 de abril, 2020
Bicester, Sudeste, Reino Unido
Seguridad y Salud
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Responsible for managing projects and onsite teams with a direct report into the senior leadership team
• To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
• Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements
• Participate as requested in Health, Safety & Environment audits and inspections
• Advise the senior management team of any onsite incidents or changes in policies
• Provide environmental assurance role including regular site inspections and ensuring that works meet legal and project requirements and standards
• H&S KPI data management, analysis and reporting to meet parent company.
Skills & experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety
• Strong knowledge of working in civil engineering environments, rail in a Health & Safety position would be a distinct bonus
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent health & safety qualification
• Minimum Grad IOSH (working towards CMIOSH)
Location – Bicester
Health & Safety AdvisorCalvert, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Seguridad y Salud Publicado el 28 de abril, 2020
Health & Safety Advisor (nights)Reino Unido Indefinido Seguridad y Salud Publicado el 28 de abril, 2020
Health & Safety AdvisorLondon, Londres, Reino Unido Indefinido Seguridad y Salud Publicado el 28 de abril, 2020
Health, Safety, Quality, Environment & Energy AdvisorLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Seguridad y Salud Publicado el 28 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez