Health & Safety Manager
Ferrovial Construcción UK
Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
East England, Anglia Oriental, Reino Unido
Seguridad y Salud
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
• Responsible for managing projects and onsite teams with a direct report into the senior leadership team
• To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
• Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements
• Participate as requested in Health, Safety & Environment audits and inspections
• Advise the senior management team of any onsite incidents or changes in policies
• Provide environmental assurance role including regular site inspections and ensuring that works meet legal and project requirements and standards
• H&S KPI data management, analysis and reporting to meet parent company.
Skills & experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety
• Strong knowledge of working in civil engineering environments
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent health & safety qualification
• Minimum Grad IOSH (working towards CMIOSH)
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez