Ferrovial Construcción UK
Publicado el 5 de octubre, 2021
London, Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd currently have 6 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
Ferrovial Construction is looking for a HR Admin to support managers and employees across the business. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to start and develop their career in Human Resources.
Key Responsibilities: To provide first class HR support to our construction projects from our Head Office in Chiswick.
• Advise on HR related queries from managers, employees and external contacts and resolving as appropriate.
• Acting as a first point of contact for UK staff in relation to HR queries, such as parental leave, flexible working and other policies.
• HR correspondence.
• Support the probationary and performance review processes.
• Supporting the new starter process and contributing to the delivery of new joiner induction.
• Provide HR data and reports such as headcount, staffing levels, joiners and leavers, illness and overtime claims.
• Update the HR database and systems, ensuring that staff movements and changes are captured in a timely manner.
• Assisting in creation and implementation of human resource policies and processes.
• Supporting the HR Director and management team in all aspects of HR as required.
• Promoting company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts.
Skills & experience
• Previous administration experience (essential)
• HR Admin experience (desirable)
• Enjoys working under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent record keeping
• Strong time-management skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills written and verbal
• Familiar with all Microsoft packages
• Build and maintain positive relationships within the team and across Ferrovial
Hours: 40.5 per week; Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 18:00 and Friday 9:00 – 16:00.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
HR AdvisorLondon, Londres, Reino Unido Indefinido Recursos Humanos Publicado el 5 de octubre, 2021
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez