HR Generalist / Administrator – Austin, TX Ref: USA00570
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
The HR General / Administrator will work with the Human Resources Manager(s) to support day to day HR Functions as well as key initiatives and projects. This will include (but not be limited to) on-boarding, recruitment, performance management, learning and development. This is an entry level, but HR developing position, that will assist in all HR areas, supporting a variety of valuable projects, and HR initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Team, Talent and Development Team and Communication Team.
- Administer pre-employment requirements to ensure favorable background check, and drug screening.
- Administer the Employee referral program, random drug testing program, years of service program, and educational assistance reimbursement program
- Assist with transition of employees as requested
- Coordinate HR meetings & events
- Administrative support and/or direct management of HR documents, templates, policies & procedures
- Performs other HR related duties as required and assigned
- Run ad hoc reports as requested
- Update employee records
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business, or 2 plus years of HR experience.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and still time manage to success delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Demonstrated follow-up and follow through skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Must be a critical thinker, including ability to be proactive with work and decisions
- Must be a quick learner and one who can retain information learned
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or related role
Education and Experience
- Minimum H.S. / GED diploma required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- PHR Certification is preferred
- Access and MS Project preferred
- Microsoft BI preferred.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
- Must be able to work in an open office environment where noise level is low – to moderate
- Must be able to work basic office equipment, such as laptops, keyboards, scanners/copiers, including packing, lifting and moving HR files when and if needed
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Per business needs, may need to travel locally for team or company trainings, with potential of other travel, to support company events and/or job fairs
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Recursos Humanos
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido