HVAC Technician (First Coast Expressway) – Middleburg, FL Ref: USA00487
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include preventative maintenance services performing warranty services and emergency repairs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation, humidity control and air conditioning sytems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance and diagnostic functions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems with diagnostics and sensors and back-up systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting schematics, standards, specifications and plans sets.
Education and Experience
High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
Must have good computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
Valid driver’s license
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, squat, sit on floor and work from ladder for different aspects of job.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Middleburg, Florida, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido