Industrial Maintenance Mechanic *EV* – Mandan, ND Ref: USA00242
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Mechanic is a craftsman who has the proven qualifications that has experience and knowledge of Boilers, Towers and Vessels, Exchangers, Heaters, Basic Pipefitting and all other refinery equipment and is familiar with the disassembling and reassembling of such equipment to include any associated piping, parts, make up and bolt up. This craft is also trained on rigging and is able to assist with crane and hand rigging operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be capable of identifying, utilizing and operating tools and equipment associated with craft discipline.
- Operate mobile motorized vehicles and motorized equipment, as required and trained.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and recognize all job-related work permits and complete Job Hazard Analysis.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to maintain communications with supervisor of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain a clean jobsite free of tripping hazards and unnecessary obstacles.
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in construction, maintenance or turnaround, with at least 2 years in the oil and gas industry.
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Certification Preferred.
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Constantly positions self to maintain/use a variety of equipment
- Ascends/Descends a ladder or scaffolds frequently
- Frequently lifts equipment weighing up to 60lbs.
- Enters confined spaces.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Mandan, Dakota del Norte, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido