ITS Industrial Engineer – BRATISLAVA Ref: FC00615
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions.
The company has more than 95,978 employees and a presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good.
Ferrovial Agroman is the unit that carries out civil engineering construction, building and industrial projects. It is internationally renowned for its design capacity and construction of exceptional projects of all kinds, and primarily for its major transport infrastructures.
The position of ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) Industrial Engineer will support construction activities for the D4/R7 project located in Bratislava. For Ferrovial, this highway project is the most important one of its kind in Europe. The project will include the latest and more innovative Intelligent Transport Systems.
This is the ideal opportunitty for any Industrial Engineer with production/ delivery experience, willing to learn about one of the most innovative areas of the construction industry.
In this position you will assist in:
• Develop, implement, manage, maintain, and administer all processes related to the ITS package.
• Direct all construction activities for the Intelligent Transport Systems.
• Coordinate supplies, subcontractors, Superintendent and Engineers that may report to this position.
• Represent company and project to client, owner, and other entities.
• Partner with Human Resources and other departments to manage staff through the employment life-cycle.
• Participate in budget forecast, and assure compliance of such. Review and approve pay applications, analyze construction cost and assess potential improvements in schedule and activity costs.
• Provide ideas and innovation for the project
• Ensure safety is carried out throughout the construction process.
• Ensure compliance with quality requirements and standards.
• Ensure construction schedule is met.
• Define scope of work for subcontracts to be awarded.
• Review bids and recommend subcontractors and suppliers for awards of work.
Skills & experience
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of experience in production/ delivery.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Eager to keep growing and taking new responsabilities!
Publicada el 21-05-2019
Área funcional: Operaciones / Producción
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido