Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Location – Battersea
Reporting to: Materials Manager
Must have recognised experience within the construction sector, and the concrete production and quality control (testing procedures, specifications, repair procedures). Role to include close liaison with the concrete suppliers, laboratories and our construction teams.
To be proficient with documentation creation and completion in line with both project and client standards. To review material compliance reports (MCRs), and inspection and test plans (ITPs). To support factory audit plans and provide material advice in compliance with the designer’s requirements.
To develop concrete, grout and mortar mixes, and to evaluate their performance so the design requirements and construction methodology are satisfied.
Reporting to the Materials Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop concrete mixes in liaison with the suppliers
• To oversee any tests related to materials
• Assist commercial and procurement teams when required
• To support the construction teams in the Material Compliance Report process ensuring all materials are accepted by FLOJV and the PM
• To support required duties within the Engineering team
Skills & experience
• Good fundamental understanding of concrete and materials engineering science
• Clear and detailed written and verbal communication skills
• Appropriate skills at resolving complex issues through collaboration
• General computer skills, Microsoft suite
• Ability to resolve complex problems in a timely manner
• Self-motivated and works well with limited supervision
Experience (years) – 4 +
• Degree in Materials or Civil Engineering or a Technical related field. (Relevant experience can substitute for a degree)
• CSCS Card
• Membership to a professional body
Asset Labelling EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Asset EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Quality EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Graduate Civil Engineer - UKLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus interesas, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez