OLE Senior Technician Ref: AM11755
Amey Consulting are working on various intricate and challenging Rail design projects throughout the UK, including Wales and Borders, TRU, Midland Mainline, and Crossrail. The railway sector has always been one of our core sectors and because of our success in building and maintaining the railway, Amey Consulting has become an industry leader in Rail Design consultancy services. With a growing team of 350+ staff, working across our 12 Rail design offices across the UK we are continuing to add to our already extensive and impressive list of project awards. We also support people in their need to work flexibly, to fit around any lifestyle need.
Due to increased workload we are seeking to recruit a Senior OLE technician. The successful candidate will undertake and oversee production of CAD design, leading a dedicated CAD team.
This role will offer the opportunity for the right candidate to innovate and use the latest technology to develop themselves and the projects they work on. We are continuously working hard to collaborate with clients and sub-contracts to ensure we are successful in the objective of improving the world we live in.
In a typical week you will:
• Carry out site surveys, identify risks and hazards and provide appropriate reporting
• Supervise CAD technicians and advise on BIM and NR CAD requirements to meet current standards.
• Communicate effectively with engineers at all levels in order to produce BIM level 2 compliant outputs.
Skills & experience
We want to hear from you if you have:
• Completed Amey’s Graduate Training Programme or appropriate level of experience in a relevant area, confirmed using the authority to work process
• The ability to use the design software in the discipline
At Amey Consulting you have a unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life by working alongside market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment.
You will be surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges, who also care about your job satisfaction and well-being.
You’ll be stretched but always supported to bring out the better in you and to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
Publicada el 31-10-2019
Área funcional: Consultoría
Tipo de contrato: Permanent