Operational Efficiency Manager – Ottawa, ON Ref: USA00588
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
This position will lead, analyze and direct the current operations and efficiency opportunities of the road maintenance contracts of our Ottawa project. This role will continuously identify, plan, propose and support if necessary, the implementation of timely operational improvement actions aimed at obtaining a quality, efficient and profitable service, in accordance with our company Infrastructure division.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and handle the contractual documents of the different road contracts, as well as the regulations of application in each of the geographies where Ferrovial Services NA operates
- Communicates continuous improvement plans to be implemented by the contract management personnel, trying to achieve their best involvement from their different roles, always in coordination with the Executive Team of the Ferrovial Services Infrastructure division.
- Develops and execute plans to deliver the cost, quality, service, and reliability results set out in the maintenance plans
- Performs the proper follow-up of the implemented actions by monitoring, analyzing and modifying fleet and equipment operations to maximize return on investment and manage cost across the project.
- Evaluates capacity and utilization to optimize operations.
- Assesses equipment and fleet requirements, managing program to leverage volume and reduce expense as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Strong computer skills and broad competency across the MS Office suite and related software
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record (will be provided a company vehicle)
- 10% travel within Ottawa and nearby regions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in Civil Engineering (P.E. Preferred)
- 5-10 years relevant experience within related industry and operations/maintenance efficiency outcomes (seeking experience within transportation / road infrastructures, i.e. tunnels, highways, bridges, roads)
- Previous management/supervisory experience preferred
- Experienced in financial and business acumen , particularly experience managing a large P&L
- Experience with continuous improvement practices and methodologies
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
List any physical/mental/environmental demands for this position
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido