Strategy & Business Development (Wondo)
Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Desarrollo de Negocio
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions.
The aim of Corporation is the definition of the Company’s strategy, establishing the global policies, guidelines and action lines related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal Consultancy, IT, etc.), which are subsequently developed and adapted to the specificities of every Business Unit. Furthermore, Corporation provides corporate services to the different companies of the Group, merging their information, at the same time. WoNDo is the new Ferrovial company that contributes to improve the efficiency of urban transport for everybody, integrating the different transports available in the city through the use of new technologies.
Wondo is part of Ferrovial Group and we are working every day in order to change how people move within the cities. Mobility is one of the areas that will have a bigger impact on our lives in the following years.
To be one of the team’s business referents offering solutions to develop the market for Wondo in all its areas of activity, mainly in those related to the achievement of partnerships with other mobility market agents building win-win relationships of quality and high value-added for both.
As a leader of this strategic area:
You will analyze new markets and opportunities within Ferrovial’s mobility strategy, and prepare business cases that will serve to define the numbers and implications related to the identified opportunities.
As a business development leader:
You will analyze the business needs and preparation of proposals that will help solve the main challenges posed by our customers and partners. At the same time, you will analyze Risks and compliance topics in different deals. And last but not least, ensure the alignment of the Business Development area with the Technology, Marketing and UX areas, being a useful Interlocutor between teams from other areas of the company.
As a leader in a MaaS Startup:
You will need to achieve and maintain a deep knowledge of the national and international mobility market and industry, as well as adoption of best practices. Uncertainty and risk management during the execution of the initiatives will become one of the most important skills you will need, also for team management.
Habilidades y experiencia
● University Degree: Engineer (valuable IT or Telecommunications), BA or similar.
● Skills associated with those that can be developed in an MBA, EMBA are required. Business case analysis, development of economic proposals, budgets, etc.
● Extensive experience (7-10 years) in consulting, business development, startups or in business environments related to mobility.
● Solid knowledge of operations, finance (Business Case developments) and strategy.
● Ability to implement its own strategy, but with the flexibility to adapt it to the volatile and changing environment.
● A high/bilingual level in English is essential. Also Spanish.
● Analytical, negotiation, business vision and team leadership skills. Excellent communication and dialogue skills.
● Entrepreneurship, eager to join our adventure participating in its definition.
What do we have for you:
Our main purpose is to create an environment that integrates the best of corporate and startup worlds:
Use and explore the resources of a big company as Ferrovial and understand how a big company works.
Agile philosophy in the structures with flat teams, squads, and non-hierarical practices. And management systems aligned with the new human-centric era with team meetings, one on ones and OKRs. ¡Focus on people!
An amazing team with senior people with a lot of expertise blended with young people with great skills and attitude.
– Fast-Growth environment experience.
– High-performance team culture.
– Opportunity to learn from people with amazing expertise.
– Full-time position.
– Competitive Salary.
Strategy & Business Development (Wondo)Madrid, España Indefinido Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus interesas, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez