Patroller / Third Party Data Collection Driver – Pensacola, FL Ref: USA00564
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Responsible for collecting visual image data from damaged assets (roadways, medians, signs, guardrails, fences, bridges, tunnels, vegetation, etc.) for digital claims submission, as directed by the Third Party Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts visual and field inspections using mobile phone technology for asset damage investigation.
- Complete, review and maintain a variety of records, covering work activities related to equipment operation and maintenance hours of work, and material usage.
- Assist in the preparation and the ongoing monitoring of the weekly, monthly and annual work plan.
- Recover information to begin the third party process where accidents are recorded.
- Install barricades, ribbons or cones where road accidents are recorded to “Safe It Up”
- Occasionally may carry out a variety of laboring tasks when deemed necessary for efficient patrol operations.
- Patrol road as assigned and report asset damage.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to use software packages for word processing, spreadsheet, database, electronic mail and critical path scheduling applications.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records of daily activities.
- Ability to read and comprehend asset damage and crash reports.
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires work to be performed with minimal supervision (follow up and periodic check in with supervisor to ensure that work as directed or needed is completed in accordance with policy); as direct supervisor is not present. There is some freedom to change work methods and priorities as these develop without prior approval of the supervisor.
- Ability to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surroundings, while using tools and equipment, while driving or operating equipment.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in construction, roadway maintenance, commercial/industry repair, maintenance, traffic management or landscaping (outdoor work) (Preferred)
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Office tools
Work Conditions / Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely exposed to outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high precarious places; fume or airborne particles. Frequent exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals, frequent exposure to insects and infrequent exposure to reptiles/rodents. The noise level in the work environment usually moderate but on occasion can more than moderate.
Possess mobility to work in the field requiring frequent walking in operational areas to identify problems or hazards, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen.
Required to maintain a Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to your job.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Pensacola, Florida, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido