Planning Team Leader Ref: AM09056
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That’s why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide support and guidance to the Amey STW Civils and Non-civils scheduling teams, monitoring client set SLAs and KPIs, assisting the contracts management team and exceeding customer’s expectations.
What will this role involve?
• Manage workloads against customer expectations and SLAs
• Monitoring staff against individual and contract performance
• Understand all back office processes and manage staff around these processes fairly and consistently
• Ensure the scheduling system is monitored and maintained accurately
• Assist in the implementation of any required process, system or behavioural changes
• Carry out regular team briefings, manage holidays, sickness, and other routine HR duties
• Attend meetings as and when required and support with any ad hoc requests from the contract
• Identify areas of health and safety risks and ensure staff comply with all health and safety rules
• Proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working, maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues, and promote and contribute to a supportive working environment
• Uphold Equal Opportunities policies and practices and ensure understanding and implementation by any staff that you may supervise
• Carry out responsibilities to the required standards
What are we looking for?
• Good communication skills
• Experience of SAP will be beneficial
• Strong administration skills
• A good knowledge of the scheduling function
• Good IT skills (particularly with Microsoft applications – Word/Excel)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer service experience
• Committed, flexible approach to varying duties
• Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professional image at all times
• Able to take personal responsibility and accountability for actions
• Able to demonstrate both a flexible and enthusiastic approach to varying duties
• Understanding of NRSWA
What makes this role unique?
Working in partnership with Severn Trent Water to maintain the network and deliver a quality service to our customers
Publicada el 08-07-2019
Área funcional: Ingeniería
Stoke On Trent, Midlands del Oeste, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent