Project Director of Corporate Development
Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
Desarrollo de Negocio
Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world. Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton.
Identify new business opportunities of the airports sector. Plan and execute the analysis of the different opportunities that may arise, searching for potential partners and developing relevant collaboration agreements. Follow the company’s evolution strategy and corporate procedures, with the aim of ensuring the best positioning and commercial growth of the division.
• Leading business development activity in all the geographical areas apart from North America; • Leading the division projects under his responsibility;
• Leading the organization, planning and execution of the processes required in a due diligence (valuation of assets, procurement contracts and financial models… ) in order to determine the suitability of the investment / divestment for the business unit’s business objectives, to ensure established profitability levels and to identify risks;
• Responsible, together with the Legal Department, of the negotiation of contracts with administrations, construction companies and other entities;
• Establish and maintain contacts within and outside the market (clients, potential partners, advisers, public international bodies, financiers, etc.) that allow the detection of business opportunities and their creation through proposals for new activities.
• Identify potential partners, analyzing their features and negotiating the terms of the collaboration, signing framework agreements or specific for the opportunity detected, in order to allow the concurrence of Ferrovial Airports in the best conditions;
• Engage and maintain contacts with potential Clients, with the triple objective of encouraging new business opportunities, to facilitate its definition according to the best terms for the Client and to clarify the issues for Ferrovial Airports;
• Organize, plan and prepare offers to answer business opportunities;
• Participate in the financial closing of the business unit offers, negotiating with financial entities along with other areas of the Company.
Habilidades y experiencia
• Experience of at least 10 years in banking, corporate finance or multinational business development, experience in financial models
• Bilingual/Native level of English • Absolute availability to travel
• Proven experience in financial models, and advanced technical knowledge in valuation and bank debt
• International experience and Project Finance will be highly valued
• Leadership, high level of autonomy, proactiveness to propose solutions and improvements.
• Communication skills: Assume responsibilities with stakeholders and be able to transmit consistent messages.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Join one of the principal groups in infrastructure management worldwide.
• The opportunity for development in Ferrovial Airports and in the Ferrovial group.
• Collaborate on important projects in an international environment.
Técnico/a de Licitaciones Eficiencia Energética-MadridMadrid, Madrid, España Indefinido Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
Senior Project Manager of Corporate DevelopmentMadrid, España Indefinido Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
Project Manager of Corporate DevelopmentMadrid, España Indefinido Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
Graduado Desarrollo CorporativoMadrid, España Indefinido Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 29 de septiembre, 2021
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez