Quality Advisor – UK Ref: FC00666
About Ferrovial Agroman:
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Duties will include:
• Assist the Q6 Quality Manager in ensuring that the HAL Employer’s Requirements for Quality Management are followed at Q6 Projects.
• Primary point of contact on site, regarding all quality control/assurance aspects.
• Assist the project team and Site team to ensure the implementation of Right First time
• Perform relevant and required engagement with the team to reinforce the Quality Culture (such as: Quality inductions, Quality Circles, lessons Learn Event, Tool box Talks, etc.)
• Facilitating quality inductions to the Work Packages team including suppliers.
• Prepare the relevant documented information for these engagements
• Ensure that Inspection and Test Plans are accepted before work starts.
• Review and maintain the inspection and Test plan and relevant inspection Sheet or other Quality forms
• Develop Quality forms
• To coordinate quality documentation and effect their implementation by liaising with construction and departmental managers regarding Quality requirements.
• Review, manage and submit the H&S File (Part A, B and C)
• Promote and maintain the Right First Time/continuous improvement culture on site.
• To initiate, monitor and record effective corrective actions and control of non-conformances. Annalise the trends, and report accordingly.
• Perform relevant investigation of root cause analysis, defects and other issues related to Quality
• To review, update and distribute the Works Package Quality documents, including Site records and testing.
• Ensure timely execution of benchmarking events with the Employer.
• Maintain the technical verification plan, Quality Register, Quality Technical Verification plan, QA Registers and other relevant Quality Documentation
• Ensure any record of quality assurance are correctly presented and relevant.
• Update the Quality Management plan when required
• Assist during the Audits, and compile the relevant documentation to close them
• Update the document control Environment (Tracker, Field View and 4project)
• Be part of FAUK Values
• Be committed to Innovate
• Ensure that all Works Package quality registers and trackers are in place, addressed and updated regularly. Cooperate with Q6 Doc Controllers.
• Facilitating weekly quality sessions with Work Packages team including suppliers.
• Maintain a strong focus on key quality issues on site.
Skills & experience
Production Civil / Building Engineering background as Site Engineer or similar.
Cooperative and committed
Experience in Aviation sector, knowledge of systems required for Airport operation
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels throughout Ferrovial.
Valid CSCS card to enable going on site working with site technicians.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Calidad
Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido