Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 5 de febrero, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
About Ferrovial Agroman:
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-displinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Q6 Senior Quality Manager
Support on project Quality Assurance and Controls at Q6 projects.
Duties will include:
· Assist the Q6 Quality Manager, Project Quality Advisor & Project Team in ensuring that the HAL Employer’s Requirements, Ferrovial Agroman Quality Procedures and Q6 Quality processes are followed at Q6 Projects.
· Primary point of contact on site, regarding all quality control/assurance aspects.
· Assist the project team and Site team to ensure the implementation of Right First time
· Perform FREQUENT site visits to ensure the implementation by the project team of the Quality Controls.
· Perform frequent inspections of the construction elements to ensure their acceptance. This includes to double check compliance of Test Results compliance, tolerances, materials, execution, visual inspections, etc
· Engage with the Site Engineers to deliver that elements right first time
· Perform relevant and required engagement with the team to reinforce the Quality Culture (such as: Tool box Talks, etc.)
· Support construction team on developing the relevant Controls, such as Inspection & Test plan, Digitalization of Inspection sheets, etc.
· Support the project on the digitalization of Quality process and its implementation.
· Review and check the relevant documented information for these engagements, inspections, etc
· Review and maintain the inspection and Test plan and relevant inspection Sheet or other Quality forms. Ensure that Inspection and Test Plans are accepted before work starts.
· To coordinate quality documentation and effect their implementation by liaising with construction and departmental managers regarding Quality requirements.
· Review, manage and submit the H&S File (Part A, B and C)
· Promote and maintain the Right First Time/continuous improvement culture on site.
· To initiate, monitor and record effective corrective actions and control of non-conformances. Annalise the trends, and report accordingly.
· To review, update and distribute the Works Package Quality documents, including Site records and testing.
· Ensure timely execution of benchmarking events with the Employer.
· Maintain Quality documentation and registers and Cooperate with Q6 Doc Controllers.
· Ensure any record of quality assurance are correctly presented and relevant.
· Assist during the Audits, and compile the relevant documentation to close them
· Be part of FAUK Values & Be committed to Innovate
· Facilitating weekly quality sessions with Work Packages team including suppliers.
· Maintain a strong focus on key quality issues on site.
Skills & experience
Cooperative and Committed
Civil / Building Engineering background
Experience in Aviation sector, knowledge of systems required for Airport operation
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels throughout Ferrovial.
Valid CSCS card to enable going on site working with site technicians.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT REPRESENT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITES AND EMPLOYEES MAYBE REQUESTED TO UNDERTAKE
Report EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 5 de febrero, 2020
Integration EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 5 de febrero, 2020
Training and Familiarisation ManagerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 5 de febrero, 2020
Premises Junior Site EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 5 de febrero, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus interesas, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez